Tuesday 28 July 2015

Happy Birthday Tallulah!

Hey Everybody! Today is my 5th Birthday! 


Happy Birthday Tallulah! I hope you have many more.


Unfortunately, my master felt it necessary to take me to the vet on my birthday - yuck! It was just for a blood test but I still don't like going.


Hey that is not me since that dog looks way too happy to be at the vets!

Now that I'm done with that, I get to spend the day with my friend Rex!

The other thing we want to tell you about today is that Lacy at Catholic Icing has created a neat way to learn your prayers and practice your writing and it's just $2. Click here to learn more.


Woof!

Cloë and Tallulah

3 comments:

  1. Hey, guys.
    It has been a long time since I wrote you guys, and happy birthday Tallulah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, guys.
    It has been a long time since I wrote you guys, and happy birthday Tallulah!

    ReplyDelete